- DRIFT - VOLUME 5: MELBOURNE
Drift, Melbourne guides us from Italy to Bali to New York, from 19th century pioneers to the future, as we take a magnifying glass to what makes Melbourne’s coffee scene tick.
Drift: Melbourne includes:
- A look into Australian cafe culture, including the health-conscious dishes that have emerged from it, such as avocado toast and chia seed pudding;
- Photo essay of the city’s famous graffiti artists;
- How refugees seeking asylum in Melbourne are trained to be baristas at one of the city’s best shops;
- Tracing the history of the Keep Cup and environmental sustainability;
- A photo series dedicated to Melbourne office workers queueing for their morning cups;
- A profile of an artist building and refurbishing espresso machines;
- How Melbourne’s Italian community laid the groundwork for the city’s ascendancy to coffee shop Mecca;
- And more…
- DETAILS 160 pages, offset-printed and perfect bound, full color on uncoated paper. Carbon neutral printing.
- No ads.
- FREQUENCY : Twice a year, June and December.
- FORMAT : 160 pages, 8.5 x 11 inches.
- WEIGHT : 780 g or 27.5 oz.
- All Price Subject HongKong Dollar.